Contact me:


Cooperation or just a question ? contact me: fromvillageintolife@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 27, 2011

You wanna win the Liebeskind bag "Nina" ?

Liebeskind has started a competition on facebook. If you want to enjoy the competition and  maybe win the bag, you have to select the picture HERE (ending 7.3. 23:59 ).
So I wish you good luck, because I also take part in the prize draw ;)
This is "Nina" the price of the contest:

other bags and belts of Liebeskind...

via Liebeskind Berlin

5 comments:

  1. I love the last bag!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post. please check out my newest post - preparing for paris - on www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    MERCI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the second bag and the belts are amazing:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love also their purses :) the second bag is also my favorite one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like to buy a bag liebeskind berlin Nina, but i cannot find it on the official site of liebeskind...where can i buy this bag?

    ReplyDelete